:: WE ARE CONTINUING OUR TRADITION AND INTRODUCING SOMETHING COMPLETELY NEW::
After a successful “Konjički noćni cener” (Konjic Night 10k) race last year, we planned many surprises and an even better race for you in 2020. But, unfortunately, due to the current situation (COVID-19) and all of the restrictions and safety measures, despite the best efforts and attempts on behalf of the AK Pace Konjic Organizing committee, we were unable to secure the necessary conditions to host the “Konjički noćni cener 2020” (Konjic Night 10k 2020) event. We know that all of you were eagerly anticipating this year's race in Konjic, meeting, and enjoying the beautiful sites, sadly, we are forced to continue the tradition of the “Konjic Night 10k” in a virtual format.
For these reasons, this year, we decided to organize a “Summer Virtual Fest” which will consist of two virtual races: a 5k race or the “Konjic Virtual 5k” and a 10k race or the “Konjic Virtual 10k.” You can run either distance/race anywhere in the world between July 3-5, 2020, the dates we originally had for the “Summer Vibes Fest.”
:: RACE DISTANCE AND RACE RESULTS ::
In order to make this year's race better than last year's, we had planned many surprises for you, which we are forced to save for next year. We will let you in on one of the details from this year’s plan, which is that this year’s event, the “Summer Vibes Fest”, was supposed to be a 3-day event filled with activities hosted by the city of Konjic, and its people.
The “Summer Vibes Fest “, was supposed to be a new way of racing and meeting, which requires a lot more time to organize, as well as strong support from sponsors who are also affected by the current situation.
So, instead of the “Summer Vibes Fest” we are organizing a “SUMMER VIRTUAL FEST” which consists of two virtual races where each participant can choose between running a 5k or a 10k race at their desired location (balcony, yard, city streets), tracks their time using the
“Strava” and “Garmin” app, and submits their race results to us [note: only Elapsed time will be counted].
Since we already imagined this race as a three-day event, the participants have between July 3 and July 5, 2020, to complete either the “Konjic Virtual 10k” or the “Konjic Virtual 5k.”
Race results must be submitted by 23:59pm on July 5, 2020.
Registration is now open, and participants can enter up until July 1, 2020. Payments must be made in full by July 2, 2020. Each participant can only run one of the two races – either the 5k or the 10k.
:: PARTICIPATION ::
All runners are eligible to participate regardless of their location. Simply complete the registration and select your participation packet:
Full packet entry fee for either the “5k” or the “10k” is 12.00 KM for Bosnian nationals, and 7 EUR for international runners. All runner will receive a race bib via email, which they can print out and pin to their shirt during the race. Upon completing the race, each finisher will receive a unique medal (mailed to them) and an electronic, finisher certificate.
Basic packet is free, and each participant will receive a race bib via email which they can print out and pin to their shirt during the race. Upon completing the race, each finisher will receive an electronic, finisher certificate.
If you are registering under the ‘Full Packet”, your entry will not be valid until payment is received in full.
We ask that all of the runners/participants respect the rules of Fair Play when running downhill. In accordance with the Rules of the International Association of the Athletics Federations (IAAF) from 1990, your elevation loss cannot be greater than one meter per kilometer.
For example: If according to your Garmin or Strava, you have an elevation loss of 2 meters per kilometer, that is still within the rules of Fair Play; however, if the elevation loss is greater than that, there is no need to submit your race results for you are not respecting the rules of Fair Play, nor the effort put forth by the other runners.
:: REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT FOR KNC 2020 ::
Anyone who has already registered for the “Konjic Night 10k” will be receiving an email explaining your options, so please make sure to check your inbox or junk/spam folder. All runners who have already registered and paid for the “Konjic Night 10k” have the option to defer their entry to next year or to participate in the Virtual race.
Entry fees apply to both the “Konjic Virtual 10k” and the “Konjic Virtual 5k”
Basic packet – FREE (the packet includes: participant bib number, race participation and finisher e-certificate).
Full packet – entry fee 12.00 KM (payment via routing number) or 7.00 EUR (payment via PayPal) (the packet includes: participant bib number, race participation and finisher e-certificate, finisher medal).
Registration closes July 1, 2020!
Make Payment To: AK PACE KONJIC Address: Kolonija 3, 88400 Konjic, BIH For: KONJIC VIRTUAL RACE ENTRY FEE Account Number 338 680 226 929 0579 Amount – 12.00 KM (payment instructions will be sent via email too) Payment can be submitted by July 2nd 2020. Race results can be submitted between July 3 and July 5, 2020, at 23:59pm! All participants must submit their results through Strava and through the entry form which will be provided at a later time. Only “Elapsed time” will be counted!
“KONJIC VIRTUAL 10K” AND “KONJIC VIRTUAL 5K“
- The “Summer Virtual Fest“ event organizer is the Athletic Club, Pace, Konjic (from here on out referred to as the organizer).
- Two races are taking place as part of the “Summer Virtual Fest“ event:
- Virtual 10 kilometer race – “Konjic Virtual 10k“,
- Virtual 5 kilometer race – “Konjic Virtual 5k“,
- Race location is not specified. Every registered participant/runner (from here on out referred to as participant) can run the race at any geographical location. By registering for the race, the participants accept all responsibilities outlined herein.
- The race will take place between July 3 and July 5, 2020, at 23:59 sati.
- Participants’ results will be tracked with the “Strava“ and “Garmin” application, and it is the responsibility of the participant upon completing the race to submit their results to the organizers (in written format hour:minute:second and in form of a photo – screenshot of the results from the application with all information clearly visible). Only “ELAPSED TIME“ from the application will be counted as the final result and will be used in the final rankings of participants. Results are accepted until July 05, 2020, at 23:59pm. Results received after the deadline will not be considered.
- The organizer is required to submit the participant ranking no later than July 10, 2020.
- The organizer will open online registration at pace.ba which will close on July 1, 2020.
- Registered participants can choose which race they wish to run and select their race packet
- The Full packet contains a race number, a medal and a certificate sent upon the completion of the race, and is to be paid in the amount determined by the organizer,
- The Basic packet contains a race number, and a certificate sent upon the completion of the race, and is free
- Payment for the Full packet can be made to the organizer's account or via PayPal.
- The organizer is responsible for emailing the race number in a .pdf format to each participant who registers under the “Basic packet”, and to, upon receipt of each participant's race results, and after having ranked them, send the participation and finisher certificate via email.
- The organizer is responsible for emailing the race number in a .pdf format to each participant who registers under the “Full packet”, and upon receipt of payment, and after receiving each participant's race results, and after having ranked them, email the participation and finisher certificate, and send the finisher medal by Postal Service (JP BH Pošta d.d.).
- The final results, once received and ranked, will be issued on the following web site pace.ba.
WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY STATEMENT
By clicking on “I agree to the terms of the V-race” you accept full responsibility and agree to the terms as listed in these rules, which apply to all registered participants/runners (from here on out referred to as the participant) and the organizer, Athletic Club Pace, Konjic (from here on out referred to as the organizer), and they are as follows:
- By registering for this race, I acknowledge that I voluntarily enter into this race, that my registration information is correct, that I enter at my own risk, and that I am aware of the risks associated with participating in this activity.
- By registering for this race, I hereby release the organizer, other participants, and third parties, for any injury, including but not limited to illness, economic or emotional loss, that may arise from or be caused by my own actions, or that I may suffer as a result of direct participation in this race, and herby WAIVE any and all rights to compensation for damages as described herein.
- By registering for this race, I acknowledge that I am in good health to participate in this race.
- By registering for this race, I hereby acknowledge that I have read the above-mentioned rules, and that I understand and accept the same. I am required to abide by the written and oral instructions from the organizer, and I am aware that by not respecting those rules I could be disqualified from participating in the event, and will not be eligible for a refund of the entry fees.
In accordance with the laws and regulations, all participants must be informed and give their consent to have their personal information processed and shared with third parties in other countries.
The organizer maintains confidential all personal information in accordance with the privacy laws and regulations. The following personal information is collected from the participants for the purposes of organizing this race: name, last name, sex, email, date of birth, address, telephone number, club. Once registration is complete, information will be collected, stored, shared, sorted, and pooled. The organizer assumes full responsibility to protect participants’ personal information against misuse, destruction, loss and unauthorized access. Partial information (name, last name, sex, city, year of birth, and club) will be used during the ranking of participants upon completion of the race, and as such, publicly shared at www.pace.ba.
By registering for the race and clicking on “I agree to the terms of the V-race”, each participant acknowledges that:
- I have read and understand the laws and regulations and give my permission to the organizer to collect, use, and process my personal information for the purposes of this race, and consent to having my name, last name, city, year of birth, and club, published in the final ranking of the participants upon the completion of the race.
If you have any questions regarding these rules and responsibilities please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org